1. Room Setup – Preferred
- Set the room theater style (no tables) with a four foot center aisle and the front row approximately six feet from the front of the stage. I'll also need...
- A riser stage 12 feet deep by 18 to 24 feet wide.
- Two (2) Flip chart stands with top bars that have the two pegs for hanging the pads (I bring the pads)
- A six foot table placed at the rear of the stage for my various seminar goodies and the stereo system
- Two (2) eight-foot tables in the back of the room next to the entrance/exit where I’ll set up my books/CDs/products for purchase
- Please have full room lighting, like day-time!
- Please, NO PODIUM/LECTERN
** Note: This is a lively and vibrant event. We WILL make noise so the hotel/facility should expect our exuberance!
- A stereo that I can plug my I-pad into set on the table on the stage or at an AV tech station.
- A cordless lavalier microphone with fresh batteries.
- A cordless handheld microphone for whomever will introduce me at the event.
HAVE PARTICIPANTS DRESS CASUALLY OR BUSINESS CASUAL!