Brian Biro — Room Setup and AV Requirements – HALF AND FULL DAY
1. Room Setup
- Set the room theater style (no tables) with a four foot center aisle and the front row approximately six feet from the front of the stage.
- We'll need a minimum of double the space than the number of participants. For example, with 100 participants we need a room for at least 200. The back half of the room should be open without chairs. This space will be used for many exercises. I'll also need...
- A riser stage 12 feet deep by 18 feet wide.
- Two (2) Flip chart stands with top bars that have the two pegs for hanging the pads (I bring the pads)
- A six foot table placed at the rear of the stage for my various seminar goodies and the stereo system
- Two (2) eight-foot tables in the back of the room next to the entrance/exit where I’ll set up my books/CDs/products for sale
- Please have full room lighting, like day-time!
- Please NO PODIUM/LECTERN
** Note: This is a lively and vibrant event. We WILL make noise so the hotel/facility should expect our exuberance!
- A stereo that I can plug my I-Pad into set on the table on the stage or at an AV tech station.
- A cordless lavalier microphone with fresh batteries.
- A cordless handheld microphone for whomever will introduce me at the event.
3. Participant Materials
- Nametags for each participant
- Pens or pencils for each participant (regular “Bic” type ballpoints are best)
4. Board Holder Volunteers
We will need one board holder for every 10 participants. Holders should be physically fit and at least of medium build. I will train the holders an hour before the start of the event or at another time that works for you. The board-holding training will take about 20 minutes.
HAVE PARTICIPANTS DRESS CASUALLY OR BUSINESS CASUAL!